What is Grazr?
Grazr is a free and easy way to gather and organize information from all over the Web. Use our drag and drop editor to collect feeds and links to Web pages, and then share them with others on this site, or place them on your own pages with our free widget.
Create a Grazr Now…
Ex. I created this Grazr with just my a feed from this blog:
Conquer Information Overload with Reading Lists
The number of information sources we all need to follow keep multiplying. There are blogs, news sites, social networks, photos on Flickr, videos on YouTube, and podcasts from all over the world. Reading lists are the solution to this information overload. A reading list is a collection of feeds from multiple sources that have been organized into a convenient package. Grazr.com makes it easy to create, share, and publish reading lists on any number of subjects. It’s all online for easy access and completely free.
- Runs within major Web browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari.
- Works on Windows, Mac, Linux.
- Free hosting of reading lists.
- Free drag and drop editor for creating reading lists.
- Free widget for publishing reading lists on your Web pages.
- Compatible with blogging tools, Facebook, iGoogle, Netvibes, Windows Live, and mobile phones, including the iPhone.
Example: Most Printed Coupons In Richmond, VA